RMBIO stem cell qualified FBS undergoes suitability screening with Mesenchymal Stem Cells which involves analyses of growth rate and colony morphology, and cluster of differentiation immunophenotyping. Mesenchymal Stem Cells are cultured with 10% Fetal Bovine Serum and evaluated after 4 days. RMBIO Stem Cell Qualified FBS offers outstanding cell growth and accurate differentiation with Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
- Our stem cell qualified, Mesenchymal Stem Cell (MSC) tested Fetal Bovine Serum maintains a hemoglobin content of less than 15 mg/DL and an endotoxin level of less than 1 EU/mL - low levels that are key factors commensurate with high quality FBS.
- Internal validation of cell growth rate, MSC phenotype analysis, cell cycle analysis, and differentiation testing, have shown our stem cell qualified FBS supports stable stem cell culture and differentiation with superior performance.
- Our stem cell qualified FBS can be applied not only to MSC, but also to more diverse and sensitive stem cell cultures.
- Our FBS is triple 0.1 µm sterile filtered.
- RMBIO stem cell qualified FBS utilizes US origin material sourced from USDA approved suppliers. It is processed in our cGMP compliant and FDA registered facility under strict protocols that ensure sterility, high quality, and excellent growth promotion.
- Each lot undergoes sterility, mycoplasma, and viral (9CFR113.26, 28, 53) testing.
- Manufactured in our cGMP-compliant and FDA-registered facility
- Storage conditions: ≤ -10° C