Bovine Cholesterol Concentrate
Bovine cholesterol concentrate is a concentrated cholesterol additive that primarily contains Bovine HDL and is ideal for diagnostic lipid controls. RMBIO’s bovine cholesterol concentrate (BCC) is purified from raw material sourced from audited suppliers within the US.
Our BCC is an aqueous solution comprised of lipoproteins including purified cholesterol and essential fatty acids. BCC’s high HDL concentration makes it ideal for increasing lipid levels in diagnostic controls and as a growth serum supplement. While BCC primarily contains HDL cholesterol, it can be blended with LDL cholesterol to produce controls with varying ratios of LDL and HDL.
- Diagnostic-grade lipid fraction
- Highly purified with high bovine HDL concentrations
- Provided with no additional additives or stabilizers
- ≤ 2000mg cholesterol per dL
- Purified from bovine serum under stringent quality controls
- Available in multiple package sizes; contact us for more information
- Additional and/or custom testing upon request
- US origin
- Storage conditions: 2°- 8° C
|≥ 2000 mg/dL
|≤ 8.0 g/dL
|7.8 – 8.6
|≤ 50 mEq/L
|≤ 5.0 mEq/L
|≤ 60 mEq/L
|Yellow to Amber Solution
Some of the bundle products aren't available.