Formula Fed Bovine Calf Serum
RMBIO produces high-quality, low hemoglobin, US origin calf serum for use in cell culture media. Bovine calf serum provides the start for successful cell growth at a fraction of the price of Fetal Bovine Serum due to its availability.
- Sterile 0.2 µm filtered
- Average endotoxin level*: < 2 EU/ml (specification = ≤ 10.0 EU/ml)
- Average hemoglobin level*: < 15 mg/dL (specification = < 30 mg/dL)
- 9CFR tested
- For use in diagnostics or as cell culture medium
- Manufactured at our GMP compliant and FDA registered facility
- Large volume lot sizes available
- Packaged in 500mL and 1L bottles. Custom container sizes available upon request.
- Storage conditions: ≤ -10° C
*Data based on last 10 lots produced.
|Total Protein||Chemistry Analyzer||As Reported|
|Osmolality||By Osmometer||260 - 340 mOsm/Kg|
|pH||pH Meter||As Reported|
|Hemoglobin||USP <90>||≤ 30 mg/dl|
|Sterility, Mycoplasma, and Viral Analysis||9CFR 113.26, 28, 53||Tested|
|Appearance||Visual||Clear Yellow Amber|
|Other Parameters||Comprehensive Chemistry Testing||As Reported|