WST-BBZ-XXX-000 is sterile pure water purified by a multi- step process including reverse osmosis (RO) and UV treatment, resulting in resistivity of ≥ 16 MΩ. Sterile purified water may be used for dissolving powder media and reagents, and other various cell/tissue culture experiments as well as for excipients for non-parenteral administration.
- H2O, Water, Hydrogen oxide
- FW 18.02
- H 11.19%, O 88.81%
- (Liq.) Temperature of maximal density; 3.98°C
- d3.98 1.000000 g/ml (0.999972 g/cc)
- d425 0.997 g/cc
- d0 (ice) 0.917 g/cc
- Melting point 0°C, Boiling point 100°C
- One liter saturated vapor weighs 0.5974 g at 100°C at 760 mm Critical Temperature 374.2°C, Critical Pressure 218 atm
- Latent Heat of Fusion 1.436 kcal/mole
- Latent Heat of Vaporization 9.717 kcal/mole
- Water is the most universal solvent and is also the most common component in natural cells and tissues.
For In Vitro Use Only